Supporting Aussie businesses
Personalised rates from 6.99%¹
(comparison rate 7.79%)²
Borrow up to $50K with a small business loan
Whether you’re starting up or growing your company, a business cashflow loan can keep your business goals in sight.
Most business loans on Harmoney are funded within 24 hours, so you won’t have to delay that important meeting or purchase.
A small business loan with Harmoney is taken out under your own name, not your business name, which can make accounting easier.
DON’T RISK ASSETS
All our personal loans are unsecured, so you don’t have to put up your home, car, or other property as security.
What our customers say
Thanking you Qld, Australia
I have dealt with Mia throughout- she is so patient courteous and professional. Thank you Mia for your guidance you were amazing Qld, Australia
The process was quick and easy.
My only concern was the interest rate that I was given - was higher than expected NSW, Australia
It is a great efforts got you on the lead .
Thank you very much NSW, Australia
The approval rate was extremely quick.easy online application. no having to make appointments and wait at the bank.
Much better than the major banks.will not use a bank again.Give Harmoney your business.
Will use again.
Thank you. NSW, Australia
Easy and smooth customer service, good interest rates and professional organisation. Vic, Australia
Great communication and service. WA, Australia
very convenience , easy to use , confidential , easy , well presented web site get you to be in touch all the time with a big facilities to solve any problem it might be , which I doubt it that will be any problem with that professional work . NSW, Australia
Following the completion of the documentation, which involved in putting my personal details, Medibank details, Driving License and uploading a copy of my bank statement and specifying the amount I would like to borrow, I received confirmation the next morning that the loan had been approved.
Three days later the funds had been received. It was that quick and that simple.
The rate I got was also very reasonable.
I honestly can not fault this service. It was quick, painless and easy. I was informed all the way and their online account is really easy to navigate and use. I will be using them again and I will be recommending them in the future.
Really please customer Vic, Australia
Simple, 100% online
1. Get to know you
Tell us about the business loan you want, then details about yourself and your finances.
2. Get your loan terms
Your small business loan terms will detail your interest rate, borrowing limit and repayments.
3. Get your money
If you’re happy with the loan terms, we need some last details and you should get the money inside 24 hours.
What we offer
$2K - $50K
3 or 5 years
$275 or $575
Early repayment fee
- All loans are unsecured
- Rates from 6.99% - 25.69% p.a.¹ (comparison rate 7.79% - 26.65% p.a.²)
- Your rate is fixed for the life of the loan
- You can repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Establishment fee of $275 for loans under $5,000 ³
- Establishment fee of $575 for loans $5,000and over ³
- No monthly account keeping fees
Quick business loan estimate
Use our loan calculator to get a quick estimate of interest and repayments on a business expenses loan.
Can anyone apply for a business loan?
To apply for a small business loan in New Zealand:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be an NZ citizen or Permanent Resident
- You must show proof of a stable income
To apply for a small business loan in Australia:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or New Zealand citizen
- You must show proof of stable full-time or permanent part-time employment
- You must show proof of identity such as a valid Australian passport or Australian driver’s licence
- Your credit file should not include any bankruptcies, defaults or judgments
- Your loan must be for a minimum of $2,000
Business loans with Harmoney are treated just like personal loans. We’ll tell you what documents we need to see at each step of the online application process.
What can I use a small business loan for?
Your business loan can be used to cover many expenses related to your business up to your loan limit, such as buying or upgrading equipment, stocking up on inventory, paying for services and registration fees, or just to help with short-term cashflow. However, a business loan can’t be used for general day-to-day business expenses. Let us know your plans when you make your online loan application.
Does a business loan affect my credit?
Harmoney business loans are taken out as personal loans in your name, so your credit rating will be influenced by your borrowing activity. Simply getting a quote from us for a business loan won’t affect your credit score. Only once you’ve approved the quote and apply will an application show on your credit file.
Even a business loan taken out under your business name may affect your personal credit if you’ve guaranteed the account.
What business records do you need to see?
Harmoney small business loans are a type of personal loan, designed to help people who may only be starting out in business or dealing with cashflow problems. This means we don’t need to see business tax returns, evidence of turnover or how long your business has been operating unless you’re self-employed.
If you are self-employed we will require both your personal and business accounts from the last 3 months. We also need a personal tax return and profit and loss statement from the last financial year.
In Australia you also need to provide a Notice of Assessment.
Can I extend my business loan?
If you already have a business loan with us and you want to borrow more, it may be possible to arrange a loan top up if you’ve maintained a good credit and met your scheduled repayments for 6 months or longer.
Can I use a business loan to buy a car or fleet for my business?
If you need to finance a vehicle purchase, a car loan with Harmoney should be arranged separately.
Accelerate your business growth
Give your business a cash injection where it counts with a cashflow loan.
100% ONLINE – 24/7
Apply for an online loan in minutes from home or the office.
NO EARLY REPAYMENT PENALTIES
If you pay off your business loan ahead of time, we won’t charge a fee.
We’ll give you a fair interest rate on your loan based on your credit assessment.
Grow your business today
Apply for a small business loan and achieve your business goals.
We're real people and here if you need us
Terms and conditions
1. Subject to approval and funding. Harmoney’s interest rates range from 6.99% p.a. to 25.69% p.a. (Comparison Rate 7.79% p.a. to 26.65% p.a.) and are offered based on the individual borrower’s credit assessment according to Harmoney’s credit scorecard. In order to be approved and list your loan you must meet Harmoney’s credit criteria and responsible lending requirements. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
2. Comparison rate of 7.79% p.a.to 26.65% p.a.is based on an unsecured personal loan of $50,000 over 5 years. WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs, fees, government charges like stamp duty, and cost savings are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
3. Establishment fee of $275 for loans up to $5,000 and $575 for loans $5,000 and over. Fixed rates range from 6.99% p.a. (Comparison Rate 7.79% p.a.) to 25.69%(Comparison Rate 26.65% p.a.) on 36 to 60 month terms, with no early repayment penalties.
4. To apply you need to be 18 years or older. Be an Australian citizen, Permanent resident or New Zealand citizen. Be a full-time or permanent part-time employed. Have handy your photo ID documents such as Australian drivers licence and passport. Have a clear credit file with no defaults, judgements or bankruptcies. Require a minimum $2,000 loan.