This page was archived June 2021.View our current interest rates and fees
Interest rates and fees
Fair rates. Simple fees.
Personalised rates from 6.99%¹
(Comparison rate 7.79%²)
Establishment fee $275- $575³
Last updated — February 2021
From 6.99%¹ (Comparison rate 7.79%²)
$275 - $575³
Monthly account fee | Early repayment fee
If you keep up with your regular repayments the only fee you’ll pay is the one-off Establishment fee.
From 6.99%¹ (Comparison rate 7.79²)
We assess your financial situation and assign you a rate, so you pay based on your individual circumstances, not everyone else's. Learn more about how interest rates work.
Get your rate
If you’re thinking about getting a loan, you can check what interest rate will apply to you through our no obligation loan application.
One-off Establishment fee
Harmoney charges an up front, one-off Establishment Fee of:
- $275for loans of below $5,000 or;
- $575 for loans of $5,000 and above.
The Establishment Fee is added to the approved loan amount requested, and paid to Harmoney on settlement of the loan.
$0 monthly account or early repayment fees
We don’t charge monthly account fees or early repayment fees. You can pay your loan off anytime without any penalty, so you can save on interest. If you keep up with your regular repayments the only fee you’ll pay is the one-off Establishment fee.
If you are having trouble keeping up with your repayments contact our Collections team to discuss your situation before you are charged any additional fees. We’re here to help.
If a borrower's repayment is dishonoured, a $15 fee will be charged to the borrower's account for the additional administration required to re-process the payment. The fee will be due with the borrower's next payment.
If enforcement action is required against a borrower, any legal and associated third party costs incurred will be charged to the borrower account. The costs charged are due in the borrower's next payment.
Archived rates and fees
Terms and conditions — archived June 2021
1. Subject to approval and funding. Harmoney’s interest rates range from 6.99% p.a. to 24.79% p.a. (Comparison Rate 7.79% p.a. to 25.74% p.a.) and are offered based on the individual borrower’s credit assessment according to Harmoney’s credit scorecard. In order to be approved and list your loan you must meet Harmoney’s credit criteria and responsible lending requirements. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
2. Comparison rate of 7.79% is based on an unsecured personal loan of $30,000 over 5 years. WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs, fees, government charges like stamp duty, and cost savings are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
3. Establishment fee of $275 for loans up to $5,000 and $575 for loans $5,000 and over. Fixed rates range from 6.99% p.a. (Comparison Rate 7.79% p.a.) on 36 to 60 month terms, with no early repayment penalties.