Harmoney 1H21 Financial Results – Conference Call Details
Sydney / Auckland, 18 February 2021
ASX / NZX release
Harmoney Corp Limited (ASX:HMY) (Harmoney or the Company), advises that its CEO and Managing Director, David Stevens, and CFO, Simon Ward, will present the Company’s First Half FY21 (1H21) financial results on Wednesday 24 February 2021.
Harmoney will host a conference call commencing at 9:00am AEDT (11:00am NZDT).
Participants can dial in using the following numbers, quoting the conference ID provided:
Participant toll: +61 2 8038 5221
Participant toll-free: 1800 123 296 (AU)
Participant toll-free: 0800 452 782 (NZ)
Conference ID: 4475585
To ask a question, participants will need to dial “*1” (star, 1) on their telephone keypad.
International dial-in details: these numbers are toll-free dial-in numbers for each country listed below. For countries not listed below, the Australian Participant Toll number listed above can be dialled. To ask a question, participants will need to dial “*1” (star, 1) on their telephone keypad.
Canada: 1855 5616 766
China: 4001 203 085
Hong Kong: 30082034
India: 1800 2666 836
Japan: 0120 994 669
Singapore: 800 616 2288
United Kingdom: 0808 234 0757
United States: 1855 293 1544
For queries please contact:
CEO & Managing Director
+61 404 310 364
Harmoney is an online direct personal lender that operates across New Zealand and Australia providing customers with unsecured personal loans that are easy to access, competitively priced (using risk-adjusted interest rates) and accessed 100% online.
Harmoney’s purpose is to help people achieve their goals through financial products that are fair, friendly, and simple to use.
Harmoney’s proprietary digital lending platform, Stellare™, facilitates its personalised loan product with applications processed and loans typically funded within 24 hours of acceptance by the customer. Stellare™ applies a customer’s individual circumstance to its data-driven, machine learning credit scorecard to deliver automated credit decisioning and accurate risk-based pricing.
- Harmoney provides unsecured personal loans of up to $70,000 for three or five year periods to customers across New Zealand and Australia
- Its direct-to-consumer and automated loan approval system is underpinned by Harmoney’s scalable Stellare™ proprietary technology platform
- During FY20, 65% of originations were “3R” (repeat) customers, with losses on repeat loans approximately 40% lower than first time loans
- Harmoney is comprised of a team of ~60 full-time employees across Australia and New Zealand, half of whom comprise engineering, data science and product professionals
- Harmoney is funded by a number of sources including two “Big-4” bank warehouse programs across Australia and New Zealand and a facility from M&G Investments