TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and reward details set out in all communications regarding the Harmoney Promotion (Promotion) form part of the Conditions of Entry. By participating in the Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
2. The "Promoter" is Harmoney Australia Limited and Harmoney Services Australia Pty Ltd are part of the Harmoney Corp Limited Group.
3. The "Promotional Period" for this Promotion commences on September 14, 2017 at 12:01am (local time in AEST) and concludes on October 31st 2017 at 11:59pm (local time in AEST).
4. Subject to condition 6, entry into the Promotion is only open to participants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- who are residents of Australia and over the age of 18 years; and
- are original recipients of the relevant promotional material from RateCity and Harmoney; and
- list an approved personal loan on Harmoney's marketplace using the promotional code ‘Rate City’ and;
- who provide the relevant details in accordance with condition 6.
5. Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate.
6. To qualify, participants must list an approved personal loan for funding on Harmoney's marketplace during the Promotional Period. Participants will be required to register their own details including but not limited to their full name, address, email address and daytime telephone contact number and be approved for a personal loan through www.harmoney.com.au. Only one claim per customer account number will be accepted. It is each participant’s responsibility to ensure that any details they provide during the application process are accurate.
7. All qualified participants who complete the requirements in conditions 6 will be contacted via email within 72 hours of qualification and with details of their $300 rebate payment.
8. No rebate is transferable. There will be no compensation in the event that a participant is unable to use all or part of the rebate.
9. All valid claims for a rebate and entitlements will be met unless they involve fraud or ineligibility. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of participation, and by their entry into the Promotion, each participant consents to the Promoter exercising this right.
10. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to restrict or limit any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act or any other applicable consumer protection laws. Except for warranties and conditions implied by law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any rewards awarded under these Conditions of Entry. To the extent that liability arises other than from the Consumer Guarantees Act the Promoter's liability is limited to, at its option the replacement of the reward or the supply of a reward of equivalent value; if it does not contravene any law, of the cost of the replacement or supply.
11. The Promoter and its members, financial institutions, associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, except for any loss or damage which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents will not be responsible in any way whatsoever in respect of the following: (1) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications, line failure or the malfunctioning failure or unavailability of any computer, server, cable, line, network, hardware, software, internet service or website; (2) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion, including but not limited to theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the Promotion; (3) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (4) any entry that is late, lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected or otherwise not received.
13. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Promotion as contemplated in these Conditions of Entry. In such event, the Promoter reserves the right to award the reward at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation or modification. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in breach of these Conditions of Entry or any applicable law or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, non-genuine or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately cause damage or undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in addition to disqualifying such person.
14. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Conditions of Entry shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the reward or the use the reward. It is the responsibility of each participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
16. Records of all entries become and remain the sole property of the Promoter.
17. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes an participant's consent to the Promoter’s use of the participant's name, likeness, opinions and address for: (1) any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without further payment or consideration or notice; and (2) any disclosure of such information by the Promoter required by law, and it is a condition of entry that in order to claim the reward, reward recipients must agree to execute any necessary consents and releases to effect the foregoing.
18. Information collected pursuant to the Promotion from participants is subject to the privacy policies of the Promoter, which can be found at https://www.harmoney.com.au/privacy-policy and will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in Australia. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes consent by the participant to the storage, use and disclosure of the entry details as set out in these Conditions of Entry and also constitutes acknowledgment by the participant that Promoter may use overseas facilities to process, store or back up its information.
19. Participants may access, and request correction or deletion of, their personal information held by the Promoter by contacting email@example.com.
20. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: www.harmoney.com.au
21. If all or any part of any terms or condition contained in these Conditions of Entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) had not been inserted herein.
22. These Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of Australia and each participant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
23. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Harmoney, you can opt out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any marketing communication you receive from us.
24. Promotion Permit Licence Details:
NSW - LTPM/17/02063
ACT - TP 17/01353